Get your ticket to XR@B’s annual Virtual Experience Convention to get a glimpse at the future of VR/AR! You’ll get a chance to try out immersive experiences ranging from astronaut training to eSports on a variety of hardware including Vive, Magic Leap, Oculus, etc. Join the dialogue with entrepreneurs, designers, artists, and developers in the industry, and learn about the business and technology of spatial computing from our speaker lineup, including a keynote by Oculus co-founder Jack McCauley. Networking and resume drop also available for all attendees!
- 11:00 - Demo Hall Opens
- 12:00 pm - Lunch on Sproul
- 1:00 pm - Beat Saber Esport Competition w/CVRE
- 2:00 pm - Demo Hall Closes
- 2:10 pm - Keynote by Jack McCauley
- 2:45 pm - Additional Speakers (TBA)
- 4:00 pm - Event Closure & Open Networking
Sunday, October 13th
Is this event free?
- Yes. This entire event (minus transporation) is free for all attendees.
Who can attend?
- VXPC is open to the public! While VXPC caters mostly to UC Berkeley students, faculty, and local VR/AR developers, the event is open to the public so that they too may explore the world of VR/AR.
I have a question!
- Please post the question on the Facebook event page.
- If you would like to sponsor this event, contact email@example.com